Greetings from Fish Tail Brew Pub in Everett, WA! Jen and I are sampling beers and talking bucket list. This bucket list has to be hard core with high potential for awkward moments.
1. Summit major peaks in Washington State - there are 89 of them, we'd better get started.
Jen: Let's BBQ oysters this weekend.
Mike: Should we go collect them ourselves?
Jen: How does one collect oysters?
Mike: Don't you have to scuba dive or something?
Jen: [google] Apparently you just walk along the beach and collect them.
Mike: Well we should scuba dive for them anyways
2. Scuba dive for "oysters"
3. Eat a banana in all 50 states.
Jen: We should go skiing somewhere cool.
Mike: Yeah, like in the alps or something.
Jen: I will only ski in the alps if we can sing the theme song to The Sound of Music.
4. Ski in the Alps "The Hills are Alive" style.
5. Run a marathon and live to blog about it.
Jen: Running with the bulls is so cliche, we should run with the goats.
Mike: We are NOT running with the goats, where would this even happen?
6. Run with goats. Note: Must buy goats
7. Climb to Mt. Everest base camp (and live to blog about it).
Mike: We definitely need to bike somewhere!
Jen: Yes! Don't they do a naked bike ride down in Portland?
8. Bike the STP (clothing optional)
9. Home brew beer with hops from the garden
We will continue to add to the Bucket list because I can guarantee that there will be more beers to fuel the discussion.